Pages

1/26/2014

The Vampire Diaries : F#ck That Show, Seriously ..


   Okay so I have mixed feelings about this one. It was pretty good you know, made me cry and all .. That ending though .. I'm just not sure how I feel about that.




   So, Katherine's not dead, good. I honestly wasn't that worried about her actually dying but you know, let's give credit where credit is due. The thing is, Katherine stole Elena's body in order to survive. So she's alive and looks like herself (also good), but that was really nasty, it's like the bitchiest she's ever been. It' clearly not the worst thing she's ever done, I mean, bitch has killed people. Lots of them. But taking Elena's body is still taking it pretty far, especially after she got forgiveness from almost everyone that mattered. Stefan is the only one that really mattered but still !





   I still personally believe she's redeemable. Actually I don't even care whether or not she's redeemable as long as she's happy about herself ! .. I think my moral compass might be way off..




   So, Damon and Elena, yeah, okay, nothing there.. I'm not even bummed that there wasn't a lot of Delena, I just don't care, it's like, I knew the no-talking-to-each-other-under-any-circumstances was coming, and it came, and I just don't give a shit anymore. This is really sad, I just really really don't care. All the pro-Delena Stefan speeches were nice though. I don't know if it's really what he wants or if he's just being the selfless good brother and whatnot. But I don't care either, it was good, keep it that way.




    Damon and Elena fighting for each other, yeah why not ? Go ahead, don't take your time too much and then we'll talk.




Why hello there.




   I'm not gonna lie I was happy to see Klaus back in TVD, finally ! But I'm sorry, once again, I've missed the point of it. Why the hell did he come back ? What was the point of just being in the area ?! That did not make any sense, I get that the Caroline/Klaus thing needed to happen (so majorly underwhelmed by that btw) so that it could just be done and over with, but it didn't make sense. For like half the episode I was hoping he was there to somehow save Katherine.. for some reason. But no, he just wanted to be around when she died, because apparently, Damon called him. I'm not even gonna dwell on that, I just don't care : this show is getting worse and until it gets better, there's no point in pointing out absolutely everything that's wrong with it.




   Klaus and Caroline, as I've said, it needed to happen. I've never been that much into their story line but it was nice to have that going you know, and I feel like the conclusion to that was quickly taken care of so that we could just move on, and honestly I'm kind of disappointed. But it's still a good thing done and we did need to move onto the next one ! Like I said, mixed feelings all around.




   So, Elijah wasn't really back. My feelings are not mixed on this. This was the worst torture of all, it was so f#cking cruel. Okay, so there's this supposed triangle in the Originals, -actually I don't even know what it is anymore.. it could be a triangle ! Elijah and Hayley have this thing going on, and seriously it's not even interesting, it sure as hell ain't intriguing, it's just bad. Anyway, Elijah seriously could not move his ass over to Mystic Falls to say goodbye to the dying woman he's loved for 5 centuries ??! Really ?! That's just mean. You're playing with my feelings Julie Plec, and I don't like it.





   However, I have a thing for Stefan/Katherine, which was almost nonexistent in this episode. The little we got was actually pretty good but, I mean, that's it ?! She is gonna be hated now, she stole poor little Elena's body, okay, bitchy (we've established that), but would they really rather she died ?! She's fun. I think she's actually the only fun character now (Damon hasn't really been that fun, being a martyr and all, and well, the other fun dude was Klaus). Would they really rather have Elena live at the cost of being stuck forever in a dull, boring, pointless world ? Yeah, okay, right, good call..





   So, yeah, Katherine's a bitch. I really don't know what's gonna happen. Clearly, Elena's not gonna die, but they're gonna have to find a way to save her and all. I really don't know, I hope Katherine doesn't revert back to having absolutely no allies. Every time the Vampire diaries tries to do some big twist, it's always unexpected and essentially good but I feel like what follows can't possibly match up to the expectations. Plus, Katherine did something that's really not that easy to forgive and they have let so much slide already. And now she does that.. I mean Elena is dead, she did kill her.

 


That being said, we know she's not gonna die so theoretically she's okay. But yeah even if she doesn't die, right now she's still dead, so okay, she did kill her but hey, you know, it happens to all of us ! Just go with it




    It was so obvious that she was scheming when she thanked Elena for her forgiveness. I mean seriously, she was on her death bed, after living for 500 years.. On that scale Elena is insignificant really, her forgiveness is clearly not a priority here. And Elena's all like "Yeah you're welcome it's what I do, I'm awesome" well maybe if you weren't so full of yourself you'd still be alive. Think about that when you inevitably come back from the dead.

 
Oh you forgive me ? How nice, really, it's sweet, yeah you too, really 'preciate it *blows kisses*..DIIIIE!

   All in all, i'm disappointed, I don't even feel like talking about it anymore.. Moving on. Oh, and Tyler's back. And Caroline just slept with Klaus. Serves 'em right, both of them, it's gonna be crap for them I'm happy about that. Tyler has lost any and all interest he might have held before when he left and Caroline became a bitch. I'm so freaking loyal to this show seriously.. Award please ??


No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you bring an idea that has no merit to me, and you ask me to comment on it, I'm going to tell you it has no merit." (Kevin Leary)